i absolutly love this game, i heard about it from joel and he didnt fail me, but i have one problem with my game, most of the time textures wont load and instead its just bright colourful lights, i dont know if you can fix it or not but im just pointing it out :)
Bones and Metal
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Defend yourself from swarms of skeletons with the power of Metal.
Killing enemies fills your charge meter. Using the push special uses 1 charge bar. Using the slide special uses 3 charge bars.
Shoot the bell in the tower at the center of the level to start the next wave.
- W A S D - Move
- Space - Jump
- Hold Shift - Power slide in the direction you are looking at
- Left click - Shoot
- Right click - Power chord push
- Right click while sliding - Power slide with explosions
- 1/2/3 - Switch fire mode (machine gun / shotgun / flakker)
Enemies drop souls, souls are used for the third fire mode (uses 5 ammo).
Music: Vargskelethor - The Bone Zone ( Instrumental )
- Horst Roman gothic font by Crhristopher Horst
- DKB_Dreierin.ogg (bell sound) By Metzner CC-BY-SA-3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/)], from Wikimedia Commons
- sonniss.com GDC audio bundle
|Updated||12 days ago|
|Made with||Unity, Blender, Audacity, GIMP|
|Tags||3D, Endless, Fast-Paced, First-Person, FPS, heavy-metal, Singleplayer, Skeletons, Spooky|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Small update, another one12 days ago
- Small update66 days ago
- its october time for bonesOct 02, 2018
- Few fixes, bonus pickupsSep 26, 2018
- New firing mode, and other stuffMay 24, 2018
- Game reworkMay 21, 2018
- Game reworkMay 19, 2018
- Bones and metal Update!May 03, 2018
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
DUDE! Joel said he fully supports this game, said you can use any song of his, and even offered to write a custom soundtrack for you! Awesome work man!