DUDE! Joel said he fully supports this game, said you can use any song of his, and even offered to write a custom soundtrack for you! Awesome work man!
Bones and Metal
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Defend yourself from swarms of skeletons with the power of Metal.
Killing enemies fills your charge meter. Using the push special uses 1 charge bar. Using the slide special uses 3 charge bars.
Shoot the bell in the tower at the center of the level to start the next wave.
- W A S D - Move
- Space - Jump
- Hold Shift - Power slide in the direction you are looking at
- Left click - Shoot
- Right click - Power chord push
- Right click while sliding - Power slide with explosions
- 1/2/3 - Switch fire mode (machine gun / shotgun)
Enemies drop souls, souls are used for the third fire mode (uses 10 ammo).
Music: Vargskelethor - The Bone Zone ( Instrumental )
- Horst Roman gothic font by Crhristopher Horst
- DKB_Dreierin.ogg (bell sound) By Metzner CC-BY-SA-3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/)], from Wikimedia Commons
- sonnis.com GDC audio bundle
|Published||Feb 28, 2017|
|Made with||Unity, Blender, GIMP, Audacity|
|Tags||Endless, Fast-Paced, First-Person, FPS, heavy-metal, metal, Skeletons, Spooky|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.